A video surveillance system can give you a complete picture of your business, increase employee and customer safety, and improve the security of your equipment and inventory.
Whether you have a small business or a large enterprise, ADT offers a variety of security camera solutions to fit any type of security camera need. Contact us and have one of our Security Consultants visit your business for free advice and a quote.
- Video surveillance helps deter theft, violence, and vandalism
- Vandal-proof cameras available for both indoor and outdoor use
- License plate reading cameras for parking lots and gated communities
- Receive alerts with a video clip from cameras with motion detection
Video Storage: Local or the Cloud?
ADT offers camera systems which provide video storage at your business, online in the cloud, or a combination of both. Below the advantages of each option. Our Security Consultants are happy to visit your site and discuss the best storage and camera system solution for your business.
- No worries about cyber security of online stored data
- When there’s no internet you still have access to the footage, at the video recorder itself
- No monthly storage fees
- Long storage of video possible with larger hard drives
- Cameras can be installed anywhere on the premises and don’t depend on your Wi-Fi range, due to connection of each camera to the recorder by a Cat5 cable.
Cloud Only Storage
- No cables necessary between cameras and a recorder: camera plugs into nearby power socket and needs to be within your internet connection’s Wi-Fi range
- Cameras have built-in SD-card to temporary store footage until internet connection restores
- Choice between 7- or 30-day storage plans
- Video is saved online, there’s no local recorder at risk of being damaged or stolen
- Ideal for small businesses and up to 6 cameras
Local and Cloud Storage
- Uploads footage to the cloud when bandwidth is at its best or at pre-set time; at night for example. This prevents burdening of your internet connection during office hours.
- Cyber secure: No opening up of firewalls necessary, data traffic is one way from recorder to cloud
- Cyber secure: data encryption between recorder and cloud, and between cloud and app
- Works with many existing IP and analog camera systems
Many businesses on the islands are in retail. ADT understands that with many shoppers going online, margins in a face-to-face business are under pressure and reducing operating expense while keeping the customer satisfied is key.
ADT VI and ADT SXM are local companies and serve both residential and commercial customers.
Our Service Areas Include:
- St. Thomas
- St. Croix
- St. John
- St. Maarten
***ADT VI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent benefits including a 401k, both paid and unpaid vacation, and sick leave. Please contact us for our available positions.***